Sunday, February 23, 2014

My Mother's Day Prayer



On this day that celebrates what you have lost, baby girl, I wish I could hold your hand.  I wish I could look into your eyes.  You have a forever mommy, precious one, we just haven't met yet.  But I love you already.  More than words can say.  More than you can ever know.  I pray you can somehow feel this fierce and determined love for you across the ocean.....in a caretakers touch, in the sun on your face, in your next bottle.......your mother's love is there.  It's real and strong and will never end.   You are my girl.  You are my heart.  I am your mommy.  I can't wait to show you how adored you are.

1 comment:

momsharon said...

so many tears. so much joy to come. your mommy loves you so much, sweet gracie. we can't wait to love you too.